Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Meat Boy Drawing Using Sharpies

I did this last weekend but I have been super busy cleaning up the house all week. Really trying to de-clutter my stuff but it's taking so long because I'm trying to sell it for a buck rather than just give it away. I kind of need the money to pay off my husband's medical bill. Anyhow, that's boring stuff. Below you will see my drawing. I used a mechanical pencil (i know, how artistic!) to draw Super Meat Boy. I colored him in Sharpies (i have 33 of those!) and then drew pipes around him as well as blocks of "ground" with grass growing on them. This is how it looks.


I used an old Target frame I had (for about 2 Years now) and it now sits on my night-stand so I can look at it everyday. I am happy with how it turned out considering I haven't done anything artsy in years. It took me three hours to complete this project which is pretty insane and I actually think my background looks like it belongs to Fez but hey, they are both Indie so it's sort of within the same realm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment